Director, Change Management & Process - Enablement
CIBC in Toronto, ON
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it .
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
You will be helping to transform the experience of our team members and people leaders by leading the change and process management initiatives that enable a more modern experience from an HR technology and process perspective. As a member of the Enablement team within HR Solutions, you will work with a coalition of partners from within the team and across the enterprise to architect and deliver in an integrated way - the desired user experience providing end-to-end thought leadership, expert consultation and change management.
How You'll Succeed
- Change and Process Management - As a member of the HR Enablement team you will be leading the planning, research, design and execution of change and process management initiatives that support the implementation and adoption of HR's technology (Workday) as well as the associated processes. In alignment with the strategic objectives of HR, develop and execute against a detailed change management plan that looks to enhance the overall experience of our CIBC team. Build and implement relevant tools, processes and change tactics that will support and enable team members and people leaders as we transform our bank, ensuring a smooth transition towards the desired end state. Proactively identify process inefficiencies and opportunities for standardization and alignment, influencing and leading change and driving a culture of continuous improvement across HR processes.
- Strategic Consulting - Leverage your comprehensive background in change and process to interact with and advise key stakeholders and senior leaders. Present industry trends, updates, and recommendations through executive level presentations and briefings. Influence leaders on suggested actions and creatively resolve problems by identifying innovative alternatives. Derive business insights and share potential improvement opportunities with the broader HR Solutions team, taking a proactive and consistent approach to continuously improve HR technology and the associated processes.
- Relationship Management - Engage with key stakeholders within and outside of the HR Solutions team to ensure development and co-ordination of critical change and process elements for successful implementation. Build and leverage strong relationships with internal and external partners to provide consultation and work collaboratively to turn good ideas into great outcomes. Proactively engage and communicate with key stakeholders and partners to get diverse perspectives and share information. Manage communications and risks proactively, consistently and effectively, in order to drive intended impact.
- Critical Thinking - Apply critical thinking, creativity and sound judgement to determine best possible outcomes by thinking about the art of the possible while balancing user experience and process efficiency. Achieve successful results through application of well-developed consulting skills, including strong business acumen. Openly and frequently share your knowledge, ideas and views because you know your perspective matters.
Who You Are
You can demonstrate experience in strategizing, architecting and implementing initiatives in a large organization, with progressive levels of responsibility and proven experience with project implementation, process and change management. It's an asset if you have experience in Human Resources and/or knowledge of CIBC businesses and organization structures; capability in implementation of large scale initiatives; and, experience working with Workday (or Cloud HR) technology.
You look beyond the moment. You make decisions and take actions that will make a difference today and tomorrow. You proactively seek new opportunities to define what's possible.
You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit.
- This is a regular full time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week