Senior Consultant, Enablement (6 Months)
CIBC in Toronto, ON
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it .
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
You will be helping to transform the experience of our team members and people leaders by supporting and/or leading the planning, research, design and execution of initiatives that enable a more modern experience from an HR technology, portal and process perspective. As a member of the Enablement team within HR Solutions, you will work within the team and across HR to architect and deliver the desired user experience by providing thought leadership, consultation and overall support.
How You'll Succeed
Change and Process Management - As a member of the HR Enablement team you will support and/or lead in planning, research, design and execution of initiatives that support HR's technology (Workday) and its associated processes along with our HR portal strategy. In alignment with the strategic objectives of HR, partner with the Enablement team to develop and execute against a detailed change management plan that looks to enhance the overall experience of our CIBC team. Build and implement relevant tools, processes and change tactics that will support and enable team members and people leaders as we transform our bank, ensuring a smooth transition towards the desired end state. Proactively identify process inefficiencies and opportunities for standardization and alignment, influencing and driving a culture of continuous improvement.
- Consulting - Leverage your background to interact with and advise key stakeholders, including senior leaders. Develop and present industry trends, updates, and recommendations through presentations that convey complex conceptual information and ideas in an easy to understand format. Influence stakeholders on suggested actions, and creatively resolve problems by identifying innovative alternatives. Share potential improvement opportunities with the broader HR Solutions team, taking a proactive and consistent approach.
- Relationship Management - Engage with key stakeholders within and outside of the HR Solutions team to ensure development and co-ordination of critical change, portal and process elements for successful implementation. Build and leverage strong relationships with internal and external partners to provide consultation and work collaboratively to turn good ideas into great outcomes. Proactively engage and communicate with key stakeholders and partners to get diverse perspectives and share information. Manage communications and risks, proactively, consistently and effectively, in order to drive intended impact.
- Critical Thinking - Apply critical thinking, creativity and sound judgement to determine the best possible outcomes by thinking about the art of the possible while balancing user experience and process efficiency. Openly and frequently share your knowledge, ideas and views because you know your perspective matters.
Who You Are
You can demonstrate experience in a Human Resources or consulting role and have a solid understanding and/or experience in implementation, process and change management. It's an asset if you have experience working with Workday (or Cloud HR) technology.
You look beyond the moment. You make decisions and take actions that will make a difference today and tomorrow. You proactively seek new opportunities to define what's possible.
You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
Your influence makes an impact - You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a temporary full time role for 6 months with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week