Senior Manager, HR Strategic Initiatives (13 month Contract)
CIBC in Toronto, ON
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it .
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
As a Senior Manager Portfolio Management and Implementation, you will be part of a cross functional team dedicated to ensuring programs are delivered in a timely and consistent manner. This role is accountable for efficient and effective implementation support across the HR Portfolio Management and Implementation team by providing leadership of annual HR wide cyclical programs and LOB specific project and implementation support activities. You will support the delivery and implementation of end to end HR solutions.
How You'll Succeed
- Relationship management and Collaboration - Build and leverage strong relationships with internal partners to provide consultation and subject matter expertise. Work collaboratively to turn good ideas into great outcomes. Proactively engage and communicate with partners to get diverse perspectives and share information
- Results Oriented - Achieve successful results through application of well-developed consulting skills including strong business acumen. Be a team player who is dedicated to accomplishing common goals and delivering your best to make an impact. Openly and frequently share your knowledge, ideas and views because your perspective matters.
- Problem Solving - Think in a structured way when solving problems and organizing work. Exercise sound judgement balancing the art of the possible with user experience and process efficiency. Ask thought provoking questions to encourage open dialogue and influence outcomes. Analyze data/situations to fully understand the risks and benefits and to guide or reach productive decisions.
- Champion for Change - Provide insights to help support the personal transition experience tied to technology, process or cultural change.
Who You Are
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork and accountability.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- You're digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a temporary full time role for 13 months with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week.