Corporate Legal Assistant
Are you a driven and professional Corporate Legal Assistant? Do you want to work for an established firm that strives to make a difference? Do you enjoy providing a high level of support to an excellent collaborative team? If so, this may be the job for you!
Our client, a large law firm located in downtown Toronto, has the immediate need for a full time permanent Legal Assistant to join their team!
- Supporting 3 partners along with another assistant
- Communicate professional with internal and external clients
- Preparing legal documents and correspondence for review
- Service and filings of all client documentation in a timely manner
- Calendar management and meeting scheduling
- Travel arrangements, expense reporting and secretarial support
- Assist others in the Corporate department
- 3 years of legal experience with corporate knowledge
- Certificate or diploma in Legal Administration or Law Clerk program
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage a high volume workload
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail