Opportunities for Maintenance Professionals
Irving Forest Services, Limited in Saint John, NB
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
We are looking to recruit, hire, and develop maintenance professionals within our pulp and paper operations. This includes individuals with experience in the mechanical and electrical areas of responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will understand how strategic maintenance teams strengthen and add value to the operation. We are recruiting individuals who have skills and knowledge in the trades, in the areas of planning, supervision, reliability and overall maintenance management. We have positions available from the entry level through senior management for technical specialists and individuals who aspire to lead our maintenance teams.
- Minimum of 2 years successful completion of post-secondary education or have Journeyman Status in a skilled trade
- 5 years of experience related to trades or engineering in the maintenance field. Mechanical and Electrical background preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and participate in a cross-functional team environment
- Demonstrated Problem solving skills
- Preferred working knowledge of Microsoft Project, JD Edwards, Enterprise One, Kronos, and CMMS
- Prior leadership experience in a unionized setting and an industrial environment preferred
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Irving Forest Services Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.