MDU Territory Sales Representative
We support and encourage employees to find long term success and explore opportunities that play to their individual strengths and passions. We value lateral moves as much as vertical promotions – we believe all roles should develop your skills, broaden your experience, and help you continue on a journey to building a rewarding career at Rogers.
We've established a new set of internal hiring rules to help you find long-term success at Rogers. Click here to access Your Career @ Rogers – Ground Rules and become familiar with the new requirements.
Wondering what it takes to join our team? Click here and find out by taking our interactive experience. We recommend that you use Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer 11.37 or above. You can also try it on your mobile device!
Job Description ? Consumer Field Sales Representative (MDU)
As a Consumer Field Sales Representative, you will play a pivotal role in the continued stability and growth of our organization, by serving as a front-line representative of the Rogers brand. In this role, you will be promoting range of products for one of the best telecom brands in Canada. Primarily focusing on selling products such as Ignite TV, Internet, Phone and Smart House Monitoring to the residential customers in apartment and condominiums (MDU) in the specified territory.
Successful candidates are driven ?hunters?, with a strong work ethic, a high degree of integrity and an entrepreneurial and achievement-oriented attitude. Who will also play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
Builds and maintains positive relationships with MDU property management and leasing staff and regularly follows up to ensure Rogers products and services are favorably presented to prospective tenants.
- Partners directly with Apartment and condominium property manager/leasing staff in designated territories to drive maximum product penetration and revenue growth.
- Cold canvasses in assigned territory ?Get the sale? using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc.)
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Builds customer loyalty by effectively resolving any/all customer issues and differentiating Rogers products from those of our competitors and communicating those differences effectively.
- Performs end to end order entry through provided technology.
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Updates and reports on all sales activities in assigned territories, or geographical areas.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work at variable schedule(s) as necessary to maximize customer contact
- Conducts all business in an ethical manner as outlined in the Field Sales Handbook Standards of Performance and Conduct.
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments.
- HS diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience preferred in related field
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Ability to work independently to achieve set goals within a strategic plan.
- Must be willing to travel up to 75% of the time
The successful candidate will be a full-time employee of Rogers and will receive:
- Full training on Rogers products will be provided
- An attractive remuneration package includes base pay and commissions
- Car Allowance
- Medical and Dental benefits that begin on day 1
- 50 % discount on all Rogers Communications services
- Access to multiple Wealth-Accumulation Programs
- Tablet and smartphone for business use.
- Internal growth opportunities are possible
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what?s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]] || [[country]] || ON || North York || [[mfield2]] ||