Software Eng (Dev) II
IGT in Moncton, NB
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machinesto Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The SPIELO brand represents a complete range of end-to-end gaming products for diverse gaming segments, including distributed government-sponsored markets, commercial casino markets, and Amusement With Prize (AWP) markets.
IGT is seeking a talented, hard-working .NET Developer to join our development team in implementing solutions using Visual Studio, C# and SQL Server. The Systems Group project team develops mission-critical applications to support manufacturing and business processes. IGT is looking for team players with experience delivering integrated solutions.
Qualified Candidates will have the following experience:
- 5 years of Windows application development
- WPF applications development
- ASP web application development
- 5 years of database development (MS SQL Server preferred)
- SQL, stored procedures, triggers
- Object oriented applications design and development with C# and/or VB.Net
- .NET Framework 3.5 and above
- Client-server and/or web service applications development
Candidates must have the following:
- Ability to interface with internal customers to determine software requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to details
- Good organizational skills
- Web services development
- Systems integration experience
- Visual Studio Team Foundation Server / Team Suite
- Real-time programming and data collection
- SharePoint development
- Communications software development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience required.
- Opportunity located in Lakeland, Florida
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, provincial or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com .