Senior Test Analyst
CIBC in Toronto, ON
Senior Test Analyst
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
You'll join the Quality Assurance/Quality Control team within CIBC's Personal Banking Product Technology where you'll oversee the testing practices and processes of complex organization-wide systems of over a million dollars across multiple lines of businesses. As a Senior Test Analyst, you'll provide recommendations regarding the ongoing viability of a project plan based on ability to deliver upon agreed functionality within approved budget and schedule for medium to large complex projects.
How You'll Succeed
- Execute Testing Activities- Develop test cases, scenarios and scripts to ensure quality applications. Execute tests and ensure results achieve documented goals and objectives. Execute test scripts using test tools following the defined testing methodology.
- Collaboration- Contribute to development team goals by collaborating with other functions on the team, actively participating in team activities and expanding the technical capabilities of the team through continuous learning and sharing of skills and knowledge.
- Report & Monitor- Define criteria for testing; analyze and present results of testing cycles.
Who You Are
- You can demonstrate experience in hands-on batch testing for 1-3 years, as well as a pulse on innovative technology and technical experience with SQL, HP ALM & JIRA, It's an asset if you have knowledge of mortgage processes.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of a team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive : Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop : Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning.
- Prosper : Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a regular full time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week. Your hours will be based on our banking centre operations, and you may need to work days, evenings and weekends