Senior Marketing Manager, Strategic Partnership
CIBC in Toronto, ON
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
As the Senior Marketing Manager, Strategic Partnerships you will support the day to day strategy and planning of the broad multi-year partnerships with partners including Toronto Pearson (GTAA), Metrolinx and ON Route as well as Community Investment program One for Change and CIBC Miracle Day. Working with the Sr. Director Partnerships, will manage the creation of annual and per-campaign marketing communications plans that support strategic partnership properties and marketing support for Community Investment teams, including long-term (over/under one year in lead-up) and short term (one-off) events.
How You'll Succeed
- Creatively inclined and strategic minded - Manage the creation of annual and per-campaign marketing communications plans that supports Sponsorship properties. Lead the creative development process from briefing to final production, assuring input and alignment on campaign content, execution and launch planning.
- Project Management - Effectively project manage assigned campaigns/projects, including internal and agency timelines/deliverables. Manage internal approval processes on programs and campaigns, such as Marcomm stakeholders, legal and compliance reviews. Take ownership of campaign material accuracy by conducting self-directed fact checking. Co-ordinate tracking results and conducting post campaign analysis with other departments such as Research.
- Relationship Management - Collaborate with Marcomm peers to ensure up-to-date knowledge, to ensure messaging alignment with our product/service marketing communication and to determine relevant products/service solutions should they be a component of the Sponsorship campaign. Build and develop relationships with the key stakeholder contacts to become a true partner to the business and our agency partners.
Who You Are
- You can demonstrate experience in an agency or client role, ideally in sponsorship marketing, including 8 years experience with developing strategic marketing and advertising agency experience. It's an asset if you have proven experience in managing creative and marketing communications processes for all mediums, including, out of home, collateral, digital and social as well as experience managing event planning and multiple initiatives.
- You're driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
- You look beyond the moment. You make decisions and take actions that will make a difference today and tomorrow. You proactively seek new opportunities to define what's possible.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a regular full time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week.