Bilingual Validation Specialist
CIBC in Toronto, ON
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
Reporting into the Business Support- Team Lead, Validation Specialist would provide operational support to MIC channel and management team to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the Mobile Investment Consultant (MIC) channel.
How You'll Succeed
Validation - Conducting quality checks and validating sales, product and partner referrals submitted by Mobile Investment Consultants based on established criteria to ensure compliance and processes are followed accurately and identify errors for escalation to the management team. Complete validation test data cases to determine whether systems or processes have met all validation criteria.
Training - Assist and support the training of new hires on validation protocols and standard operating procedures. Ensure compliance with policies, standards, guidelines and controls by applying the policies and controls fairly and consistently
Communication - Development and managing effective internal communications. Keep up to date on all relevant products and services and maintain current on procedural and technological changes and upgrades within area of responsibilities
Who You Are
- You can demonstrate experience and k nowledge of CORFAX, TOPS, ECIF, SMART, Horizon and WMOL. Knowledge of Investment products is an asset.Communication in French and English is a must.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and understand different perspectives. You listen and learn from the experiences of others.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- Values matter to you . You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a regular full time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week.
- Hours of Operations is Mon-Fri 9am-7pm. Will be required to work scheduled shift within operating hours