Senior Production Support Analyst
CIBC in Toronto, ON
Senior Application Support Analyst
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com .
What You'll Be Doing
You'll be a key part of a dynamic and supportive team, contributing to CIBC's long term goals. As a Senior Analyst, Production Application Support you will join CIBC's Technology department to provide technical expertise for small to medium complex projects/initiatives as they relate to the implementation and support of applications and/or related technology infrastructure within a multi-platform environment for CIBC's Asset Management (CAM) Group.
How You'll Succeed
- Analysis & Support: Support and resolve complex vendor and proprietary technical production issues arising in a calm and efficient manner through immediate support. Evaluate service requests to ensure adherence to standards and processes. Coordinate and/or execute implementation plans to provide optimal end-to-end solution for both internal and external clients. Escalate technology issues to the appropriate application support and technology infrastructure groups or external vendors.
- Troubleshooting Skills: Identify and resolve small to medium complex production problems. Monitor and analyze supported services to identify opportunities for improvement and recommend solutions. Diagnose and correlate all necessary information to determine the appropriate course of action for low to moderate complexity situations, and escalating unresolved issues as appropriate.
- Detail Oriented: You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
Who You Are
- You can demonstrate experience in: Degree or diploma, application or production support experience, knowledge of and experience with Autosys, Windows, Unix, Cloud, Network knowledge, FeedHub, and Oracle or SQL. It is an asset if you have experience with Informatica, IIS cloud, secure FTP, middleware, scripting or troubleshooting.
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You're digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a regular full time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week. Your hours will be based on our banking centre operations, and you may need to work days, evenings and weekends