Systems Analyst, Privileged Access Management
Bell Aliant in Halifax, NS
Req Id: 235235
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell IT team uses emerging technologies, Agile and DevOps to design and build innovative solutions that enable Bell's communications services for businesses and consumers. We're looking for creative problem-solvers who are curious, collaborative and ready to be on the leading edge of technological transformation.
The Identity Management (IdM) team is accountable for the systems and infrastructure that support Identity Management and Access Control in the organization, both employee and customer facing. These environments include the corporate employee directory (LDAP), Active Directory (AD) infrastructure, Bell Entry Point - the employee Standard Sign-On solution, in support of Bell.ca and retail stores.
We are seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual to act as a Privileged Access Mgmt (PAM) Systems Analyst with primary focus on standing up the newly acquired PAM solution; integration of business applications & platforms in priority; internal client engagement w/ IdM oversight of delivery & operations as the single point of contact.
Key initiatives within the Bell IdM team includes implementing the selected PAM solution, integration of privileged access from key business applications as a multiyear strategy & establishing a roadmap for Identity within Bell in collaboration with various stakeholders.
- Contribute to the PAM environments architecture, access control & entitlements, threat analytics, policy management and inter-dependences within an enterprise environment
- Create metrics and develop periodic reviews about platform's health, performance and stability; identify areas requiring improvement and develop mitigation plan with the architects/technical primes
- Chair weekly PAM meetings w/ delivery and ops teams to track status on Projects, Changes and operations.
- Provision and Maintain support documentation to allow ongoing operational maintenance of the tools deployed for operations or various deliverables requested
- Act as a communication prime to notify client communities within Bell and CGI support teams about up-coming Production Changes including infrastructure upgrades, & client project configurations
- Represent IdM in the planning and the coordination of PAM activities in request for proposals, reviews, and project deliverables.
- Document detailed technical requirement specifications towards designing a solution from gathered business requirements
- Build presentations & communicate the solution and approach to the support team & clients
- Actively participate in the delivery of Project executables following Bell Change Mgmt workflow within the approved window of time
- Participate in the Incident Management Process: represent IdM team on incident bridges when invited by the CGI incident manager, coordinate and engage necessary technical resources, provide communication updates to business primes and client application managers.
- Facilitate problem resolution with CGI and external vendors, acts as liaison between CGI support, client teams within Bell and other vendors (Oracle, Microsoft, CyberArk/Thycotic), review Root Cause Analysis (RCA) documentation and conduct "lessons learned" sessions.
- Ensure compliance of PAM platform with relevant industry standards (SOX/PCI) and Bell corporate directives.
- Serve as the conduit between the client Business unit technical team and the Identity Management support team (CGI).
- Knowledge of PAM Solutions (CyberArk, Thycotic, or equivalent industry standard tool).
- 7+ years of overall IT experience with 3+ years of experience in a role of PAM Systems Analyst or equivalent Identity Mgmt. experience within an enterprise.
- Understanding of PAM concepts & polices and the role within the Enterprise.
- Excellent team player: will be required to work in partnership with many different teams and groups, both internal and external, Vendors, CGI, Bell Corporate Security, Bell Network Operations, Bell Infrastructure, etc.
- Is structured, organized and has a good capacity for analysis and understanding when confronted with challenges
- Strong documentation skills - Ability to capture and define technical specifications in order to create, maintain and update solutions; test cases and operations documentation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: ability to quickly understand issue and communicate resolution plan to internal/external teams
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills - Ability to quickly understand and isolate technical issues.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously and work independently.
- Familiarity with major operating systems *nix (Oracle Linux & REHL), windows (2k8, 2k12, 2k16).
- Previous enterprise wide exposure & experience.
- Knowledge of Directory Solutions (Active Directory; MIM 2016, OUD, SailPoint preferred).
- Bachelor degree or certificate in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- Knowledge of Change Management practices in support of SOX/PCI audit & compliance
- Good knowledge of systems infrastructure, security norms, system administration tools
- Good knowledge of .Net, Java and SQL
Work location is located in Halifax; Montreal; Ottawa; Toronto - permanent tele-working is not an option
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 06/14/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada , NS , Halifax
#LI-CC2 #Feature TC:ITN