Sr. Manager, Strategy, Simplii Financial
CIBC in Toronto, ON
At Simplii Financial, we're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at Simplii and CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it .
To learn more about Simplii Financial, please visit simplii.com
What You'll Be Doing
This position is accountable for supporting the Sr. Director, Strategy, by completing activities to develop and drive Simplii's Digital Banking strategy. The Senior Manager, Strategy will also facilitate, solicit, promote, and assess ideas and recommendations on an ongoing basis from business and delivery partners, through formal and informal methods. This position will support the Sr. Director as he/she interfaces with the broader CIBC Digital & Direct team, as well as various CIBC product and technology partners.
How You'll Succeed
- Proactively manage strategy: Assessing and communicating business impacts and implications to the Simplii Strategy Roadmap.
- Build and maintain relationships across the enterprise: Liaise with marketing, product groups, technology groups, and channel groups.
- Support the Director, Strategy: Shaping/influencing business strategies and strategic planning.
Who You Are
You can demonstrate experience in the development of digital strategies (mobile/online) with a focus on innovation and revenue generation and developing business cases and business requirements. You're digitally savvy . You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends. You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do. You're driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact. You are a bold and accountable leader. You're passionate about developing and coaching to bring out the best in people. You have led diverse, high performing teams. You have a degree/diploma in business/commerce. Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities and individual development planning
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What you Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a regular full time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week.