API Developer (Apigee)
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks an API Developer (Apigee) to join our team in Toronto (North York), ON.
- Understand customer business needs and help them identify their API requirements.
- Understand solution design and development.
- Able to develop secure and extensible APIs that power internal integrations and engaging customer-facing experiences.
- Able to troubleshoot and help impart technical knowledge to the development team.
- Able to adhere to processes and ensure the usage of design templates, tools and accelerators for API development for the team.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders and multiple teams to own the delivery of high quality end-product for the customer.
- 5+ years of designing and development experience in integrations/API space.
- 2+ years of experience with Apigee.
- Experience in integration space on ESBs like Mulesoft, Tibco etc. is a must.
- Experience with one or more commercial API management platforms.
- Experience with one or more programming languages for API development.
- Understanding of RESTful architecture principles and their applicability.
- Understanding of all stages of the API lifecycle.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
Job Segment: Consulting, System Administrator, Developer, Information Technology, Programmer, Technology
Apply now »