Competitive Call Answer Agent - Global Contact Solutions (Bilingual)
The position is located in our contact center in Rimouski QC but we wanted to extend this opportunity to candidates outside the immediate vicinity for consideration. Telus does not offer relocation reimbursement. We welcome all applicants who are legally entitled to work and are located in Canada.
About OUR team:
Global Contact Solutions team believes in a positive working environment that fosters growth, teamwork and diversity. We take pride in our work and we are committed to delivering customer service excellence through strong work ethic and a 'can-do' attitude.
We hire the best and the brightest Call Answer Agents to join our fast-paced Operator Services team!
We are currently seeking a number of enthusiastic individuals to join our team!
What's in it for YOU?
- Starting wage of $15.74 ($14.71 + 7% allowance)
- Paid training at starting wage
- TELUS Employee Share Purchase plan
- Employee Discount program
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Industry leading Reward & Recognition programs
Our strong commitment to a fun and supportive work place will ensure success for you and our customers. Our dynamite leadership team will invest in your growth through ongoing coaching and career development. Managing your own time is also possible through advanced scheduling and shift trading, allowing for your work-life balance.
Note: This is a temporary position that is on-going based on business requirements. Work schedules may vary from week to week and maybe below 5 days to meet business needs.
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- Demonstrated proficiency in a Windows PC environment and combined with demonstrated keyboarding abilities
- Successful experience in a customer service environment
- Ability and willingness to work various shifts as assigned such as evenings, weekends and statutory holidays, based on business needs
- Demonstrated professional oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and working well with minimal or no direct supervision
- Ability to effectively handle both favorable and unfavorable customer interactions
- Committed to continuous learning, demonstrating the ability to learn, and apply learned skills to related situations
- Second language skills is required: English & French
- 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- Variety of shifts including daytime, evening, weekends, and statutory holidays according to business needs
- Work schedules may vary from week to week and maybe below 5 days to meet business needs
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
To apply, please click on the Apply Now button and search competition # CUS05877-19.