Creative/On-Air (Grand Falls-Woodstock)
Bell Aliant in New Glasgow, NS
Req Id: 236140
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief inour company's vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada's leading communications company, we're committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Bell Media is Canada's premier multimedia company with leading assets in television, radio and digital media, including CTV - Canada's #1 television network, and the country's most-watched specialty channels. It is a critical component of Bell's commitment to leverage strategic investments in broadband networks to offer Canadians the best available content on any of the four screens they choose: television, smartphone, tablet and computer.
Bell Media Atlantic in Grand Falls, NB has a unique opportunity to offer. We are searching for a multi-tasking broadcaster to become our next creative writer/on-air personality!
- Create compelling, creative writing for your assigned client list
- Attend brainstorming meetings both internally and with clients
- Validation of Logs.
- Regular on-air shifts on Monday - Friday (Hot AC)
- Preparing, planning, and executing your show
- Remote broadcasts and station appearances
- Promotional and publicity responsibilities as required and assigned
- Voice tracking as scheduled by the Program Director
- Daily social networking activities
- Other Duties as required
- Preferred 1 - 3 years' experience in a similar or related position
- Broadcast Production Certificate or equivalent technical production schooling and/or training
- Strong Writing and organizational skills. Proven display of initiative.
- Highly proficient with production software platforms including Adobe, Wide Orbit and VoxPro. Knowledge in Music Master
- A valid driver's license (abstract may be required).
- Strong references.
- Mature, calm and professional manner.
- Able to take instruction with ease; willing to learn.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Media - Talent
Job Location: Canada : New Brunswick : Grand Falls
Application Deadline: 06/14/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada, NB, Grand Falls