Sales Representative, Bell authorized agents (OSL)
Company: Bell Authorized Agents (OSL)
We're on the hunt for Territory Sales Specialists-tenacious sales professionals who are both goal-oriented and result-driven-to work for one of our important client and Canada's largest communications company, Bell, which aims to make a difference in the lives of Canadians by offering, though our sales force, world-class communication services tailored to their lifestyles. If you have the skills to face challenges head-on, if you want the freedom to achieve personal and professional success, if you want to be part of a winning team, read on...
- An ambitious self-starter with an entrepreneurial drive
- An outgoing, people person (the idea of sitting behind a desk all day bores you)
- Disciplined when it comes to managing your time, evaluating your priorities, and accomplishing your goals
- Motivated by financial rewards (you like the idea of having an uncapped commission structure)
- Conduct yourself with optimism, empathy and integrity as the face of our client, Bell
- Work from a territory lead list to deliver best-in-class sales to residential areas
- Identify the specific needs of our client's customers and come up with tailored solutions that fit their lifestyle
- Meet with your team weekly to strategize, track goals, and report on results
- Use Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM) system to manage your sales funnel
You will benefit from:
- Ongoing sales training and professional development
- A competitive base salary plus commission
- Company benefits including health and dental coverage
- Tools and technology to help manage your territory
- Other perks like tickets to sporting events and upgrades to the latest Bell technology
- At least 2 years of sales or marketing experience
- A post-secondary degree
- A vehicle and valid driver's licence
- A flexible schedule that includes availability on evenings and weekends as required
About the Company:
OSL, a Bell Authorized Sales Agent, is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America's biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Contractor
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax
Application Deadline: 05/31/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, NS, Halifax