Bilingual Litigation Legal Assistant – Moncton
Our Moncton Office has an immediate opening for a Bilingual Litigation Legal Assistant. Position is permanent, full-time.
Cox & Palmer is a full-service, top-ranked Atlantic Canadian law firm with the knowledge and experience clients rely upon for solid legal solutions. The firm prides itself on a collegial work atmosphere and supportive team environment. We hire self-motivated, team-minded individuals with a strong work ethic, integrity and a commitment to client service. At Cox & Palmer, our support staff is an essential part of our team effort to deliver outstanding service to our clients.
Cox & Palmer provides a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits:
- Employer paid premiums for individual or family health and dental benefits;
- Pension with matching employer contribution;
- Employee assistance program; and
- Annual fitness allowance.
- Maintain detailed and accurate client and administrative files;
- Draft a wide range of legal documents and correspondence;
- Proofread, data entry, photocopy, and other office related duties;
- Establish and maintain a calendar and reminder system; and
- All tasks must be performed with a high degree of accuracy.
- Spoken and written proficiency in both French and English;
- Minimum 1-2 years administrative experience working in a legal environment;
- Legal Assistant diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution;
- Above average proficiency in Microsoft applications and typing skills;
- Excellent proofreading, spelling and grammar skills;
- Superior organizational abilities. Detail oriented; and
- Preference will be given to applicants with previous litigation experience.
Work With Us
This position will remain posted until June 28, 2019. Qualified candidates who are interested in this position should send a covering letter and resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cox & Palmer is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is a member of the Law Firm Diversity and Inclusion Network (LFDIN) and Pride at Work Canada.