IGT in Moncton, NB
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machinesto Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The SPIELO brand represents a complete range of end-to-end gaming products for diverse gaming segments, including distributed government-sponsored markets, commercial casino markets, and Amusement With Prize (AWP) markets.
Position Summary and Responsibilities:
The Content Manager will create, develop, initiate and maintain the game strategy across the channel and customers based on target markets demands, product strategy, player segmentation and prioritization. we are open to hiring this individual in Moncton, Graz, London or Sweden
The role of Content Manager is to drive the strategy for content design and development for all assigned channels and to ensure that IGT releases top performing, market leading content. The objective is for IGT to have the top performing cabinets and products in each channel. The demand for games comes from across the organization as well as from the customers. Each channel has its own diverse set of requirements and complexities. Furthermore, the Content Manager owns the content roadmap and decides on 3rd party content complementing the internal offering.
The Content Manager will need to closely collaborate with the business leaders to create a strategy and establish the optimal game portfolio for assigned product channels.
Strategy & Planning
- Create, develop, initiate and maintain the Content strategy across the channel.
- Review new game design & provide feedback
- Anticipate market developments and derive actions to meet future market needs.
- Decide and prioritize the correct Content portfolio. Collaborate with the appropriate departments in assisting their developments for each channel.
- Write, support and execute the overall Content roadmaps for the channel encompassing internal developments as well as 3rd party content complementing internal deployments.
- Decide and prioritize game concepts across the channel
- Closely collaborate with the Product Management, Product Marketing and the Commercial team and contribute to the overall product strategy.
- Evaluate the potential of offering branded licenses.
- Lead contact with both internal and external customers regarding game performance & content strategy
- Close monitoring of KPI performance, lead and implement initiatives that deliver performance growth.
- Continuously monitor market developments and adapt roadmaps accordingly.
- Ensure that target markets are defined and understood by development departments in order to meet all jurisdictional requirements.
- Provide leadership in gaming.
This position is only for someone that wants a seat at the strategic table, is this you?
First Year Goals:
- Assess and create a market driven roadmap for your gaming channel
- Lead the direction of new, best in class content
- Deliver top net revenue performance
- Be a recognized leader and point of contact for all design/game related topics, for both internal and external customers
Keys to Success
- 5+ years of working in a strategic position with a focus on gaming
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in team management
- 5 years of industry experience
- Ability to work collaboratively with excellent communication, writing, presentation and relationship building skills
- Knowledgeable about games and an understanding of the Game Mathematics
- Demonstrate strong business savvy, accountability, transparency and integrity with an ability to build and guide development teams.
- A passion for games and an excellent understanding of games
- Exhibited ability to coach and mentor employees at all levels of an organization
- Recognized ability to grow, guide, and produce successful development teams
- Include 2-3 skills that are a plus
- Soft skills such as working collaboratively, communication skills or leadership skills
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, provincial or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com .