Talentcor London is recruiting a weekend shift Production Supervisor for our manufacturing client near London, Ontario. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced supervisor looking for part time work.
What are some of the Production Supervisor Job Duties?
- Monitor and supervise a production crew of 5 - 20 employees (including temporary workers)
- Direct and facilitate team production activities
- Enforce Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Implement and facilitate training and development of production team members
- Identify safety, quality and efficiency issues and take corrective actions as required
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork in a timely manner
What are some of the Qualifications for the weekend Production Supervisor?
- 3+ years' experience as a Supervisor (in a manufacturing environment is a strong asset)
- Must have up to date CPR and First Aid training
- Effective communication and listening skills are key
- Must be accountable, dependable and demonstrate work ethic and integrity
What are some of the PERKS of the Production Supervisor position?
- $30.00per hourplus 4% vacation pay
- Two 12-hour weekend shifts
If you are interested in this position and possess the needed skills and abilities, please send your resume to Jordan Granger at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me, 519-963-8255.
Talentcor would like to thank everyone for their interest; however, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternate format available upon request.
We encourage you to visit our website www.talentcor.com regularly to stay up-to-date on new career opportunities.