Marketing Coordinator : Talentcor is seeking an Marketing Coordinator on 12-months contract for a leading financial institution in Toronto, ON.
Marketing Coordinator Accountabilities:
- Be the voice and advocate of the GCS Content Studio in LACC region (particularly Canada and Mexico)
- Support the process of local content development, approval, launch and promotion coordinating with various internal and external production teams.
- Partner with GCS Content Studio to support the launch, communication and testing of Business Trends and Insights content hub (BTI) in Canada - and scope out possible migration of Mexico content site to BTI.
- Capture regional specific requirements for BTI enhancements and channel them to the GCS Content Studio product managers for capability development
- Work with various stakeholders on SEO strategy optimization and implementation
- Support reporting and cross-team sharing of regional content marketing metrics and act on related learnings
- Own the launch and roll out of the global Content Marketing Platform (CMP) in the LACC region
- Own and launch employee advocacy program in the LACC region leveraging the global platform owned by the GCS Content Studio.
Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- University degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent combination of education and business experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in marketing, preferably content marketing
- Strategic thinker who can manage the delivery of marketing initiatives and tools with superior project management skills
- Proven ability to take initiative and drive results
- Strong relationship and collaboration skills with both internal and external partners
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including conceptualizing and editing marketing copy
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment with a high attention to detail
- Comfortable working with diverse cross-cultural teams
- Advanced computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Marketing Coordinator Nice To Haves:
- Financial Services experience recommended
- Spanish language ability preferred but not required
Marketing Coordinator Contract Length: 12 months
Marketing Coordinator Work Location: Toronto, ON
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Niketa Menezes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Talentcor thanks all candidates for their interest. Due to the volume of resumes received, Talentcor will only be able to respond to candidates selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
Alternate format available upon request.
Visit www.talentcor.com daily for new and exciting employment opportunities!
Talent at work.