Technical Support Analyst
GoSecure Inc. was founded in 2002, and then merged with CounterTack Inc. in 2018. GoSecure CounterTack is driving to become the global leader in Advanced Managed Detection & Response (MDR). We combine the best of our endpoint and network level threat hunting with services and technology that provide highly effective and preventative defense across an organizations entire attack surface.
At GoSecure Powered by CounterTack we've built the most scalable technology for stopping advanced attacks available anywhere. We're on a mission to revolutionize cybersecurity, but technology is only half the battle. Our users need fast, efficient workflows; visualizations that let them explore and discover; and tools that let them convert intelligence into action. That's where you come in.
In this role, you will have to provide engineering and technical support to our customers. You will have to develop and maintain good business relationships with customers, distributors and manufacturers.
The main responsibilities of the position are:
- Helping customers solve technical issues with our products;
- Logging bugs for engineering and assisting QA with bug reproduction;
- Answering questions from customers and prospective customers about the features and capabilities of our products;
- Providing customer with upgrade and patch assistance;
- Developing customer-facing documentation for our support portal on an as-needed basis;
- Communicating customer needs and wishes to Product Management;
- Working with the Sales Engineering team to assist on customer deployments and POC calls;
- Work is done primarily via email and Support portal, with some incoming phone contact
- 1-2 years of demonstrated experience in Linux administration or hands on professional use specifically in log collection and analysis working from the command line;
- 2+ years experience with Windows administration in a professional role;
- 2+ years of experience with enterprise networking;
- 2+ years experience in technical support working with enterprise level customers in a 24/7 environment;
- Experience working within AWS/cloud hosting preferred
- Ability to work holidays, late evenings and weekends;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills;
- Excellent telephone demeanor;
- Experience working with ticketing and bug management systems;
- Understanding of API's and webapps;
- Experience with a wide array of enterprise software from Anti-Virus (McAfee, Symantec, Trend) to Office and Exchange;
- Experience with remote assistance tools (webex, gotomeeting).
- The willingness and yearning to improve constantly;
- The ability to work well both individually and in a team;
- Scripting skills are considered an asset
- Previous experience in the Security field is considered an asset;
Work With Us
Benefits of working at GoSecure Powered by Countertack
- Competitive salaries;
- Modern office and friendly environment;
- Complete health benefits;
- Flexible work hours;
- Accessibility to a group retirement savings program and employer contributions;
- Cell phone and laptop provided by employer;
- Continuing education policy;
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation.
GoSecure / CounterTack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, disability, marital status, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.