Bilingual Order Management Specialist
Order Management Specialist (OMS)
- Responsible for the timely, accurate, and compliant execution of order management activities including order assessment entry, backlog management, and other activities as required.
- Plan and proactively manage the entire process of fulfilling a customer contract to ensure that customer requirements are met. This is a role that has critical interactions with the sales service teams, customers and other key functions.
- Establish and maintain communication with key stakeholders throughout the process Review and enter orders and ensure backlog quality.
- Implement changes as required to maximize revenue recognition.
- Adhere to applicable policies and processes to ensure compliance.
- Give shipping and billing instructions in accordance with contract terms and conditions.
- Communicate with Installation, Applications, Manufacturing and Sales on order status and or logistics schedules.
- Identify and categorize submission processing defects.
- Proactively resolve & escalate issues across functions regarding ability.
- Meet the customer commitments.
- Support and adopt requirements to integrate new products and businesses.
- Collaborate with peers on other P&L Order Management teams to execute multi-business deals.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years order management or customer service experience.
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications Excel, Word, and PowerPoint to support high level of data entry volume.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends during peak periods.
As a Kelly employee, you'll have access to premier perks, including
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether you are looking for a position in science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, call center or administration, we will work with you to know your goals and ambitions, find out what you like and what you don't like and offer you job opportunities that meet your needs. See the benefits of working with us.
Want to know more? Subscribe to our Monthly Career Tips Newsletter for valuable tips or contact us on Facebook.