Bilingual Order Fulfillment Specialist
Order Fulfillment Specialist
The main responsibility of OFS is to ensure that the specified scope (package /material) is completely delivered at the required location and at the right time as per contractual requirement.
- Ensure that all Progress reports are received from the suppliers in the correct form at the correct time. OFS shall review the report and further provide his/her comments.
- Shall lead Kick Off Meeting to define the co-ordination procedure for Expediting set up the Buyer.
- Shall ensure that the Contractor's baseline schedule is available for tracking and
- Actively support engineering & quality discipline for expediting of critical documentation.
OFS shall also review and monitor critical documents submittal and approval status with
Engineering and Quality function for timely release of Manufacturing clearance to meet "On time delivery" target.
- Ensure that order fulfillment plans (desk & physical intervention) are prepared, maintained and updated in timely fashion.
- Expedite the suppliers for progress of packages allocated for his scope including coordination with internal disciplines to meet the project on-time deliveries.
- Check progress by conducting supplier visits/walk downs (also unannounced, if there is
suspicion of irregularities) at the manufacturers premises and their suppliers, on the
manufacturing shop floors or in their offices.
- PLAN-vs.-ACTUAL comparative analysis of manufacturing planning, raw material
procurement and actual manufacturing activities. OFS shall share Expediting Visit Reports
timely with the Project Team.
- Conduct Desk Expediting Review Meetings with Suppliers and share Minutes of Meeting
with the Project Team. In case of deviations from specifications (non-conformances), assessing the effect there of on achieving on-time delivery in coordination with Engineering/Supplier Quality.
- Work with the suppliers to overcome delays with a concurred mitigation plan.
Shall highlight any bottlenecks reported by Supplier as "Areas of concern".
Shall provide MTA User Guide (upon MTA availability) to Supplier for better understanding of the tool. All MTA related queries during execution shall be addressed by OFS with support of individual function /MTA key user.
- Shall support Sourcing team/PPLM for claim management in case of supplier delays or time extension to be issued where delay is not attributable to supplier. OFS to issue relevant notifications to supplier for delays. OFS to support Sourcing team for issuing Contractual Letters to Suppliers.
- Shall be responsible for GRN to be entered in SAP/ERP system and ensure it reflects
- OFS to estimate the budget for order fulfillment activities when required.
Shall provide standard Order Fulfillment requirement to Sourcing team for incorporation in Purchase Order.
- Shall discuss & prepare Overall Time Schedule with Supplier prior to Order Placement. Shall provide Supplier Performance feedback to Sourcing/Commodity Leader.
Shall follow all Order Fulfillment Processes & Tools.
Key Performance Indicators:
- On-time complete delivery of specified material / package as per PO.
- Accuracy and timeliness of reporting.
- Adherence to the global processes and IT Tools for expediting.
Qualifications, Competencies & Experience
Bachelor degree in engineering / Additionally at least 5 years of relevant experience is
- Proven knowledge of the products being procured / monitored.
- Basic knowledge of Quality.
- Basic commercial awareness.
- Basic knowledge on planning and scheduling associated with the production of thermal
power plant equipments.
- SAP Experience Mandatory and Oracle is a nice to have in addition to the SAP experience
- Buyer Experience and Good Receipt Experience
- Accounts Payable and Invoice Resolution Experience
- Experience working in the Projects field
- Project Management Experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of local language in the country of employment is considered as an advantage.
- Networking and communication skills
- Problem solving attitude
- Organizational skills including prioritization and resource deployment.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to
effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers.
- Flexible with Frequent Travels.
As a Kelly employee, you'll have access to premier perks, including
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether you are looking for a position in science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, call center or administration, we will work with you to know your goals and ambitions, find out what you like and what you don't like and offer you job opportunities that meet your needs. See the benefits of working with us.
Want to know more? Subscribe to our Monthly Career Tips Newsletter for valuable tips or contact us on Facebook.