Reporting to: Production Manager
Allsco is a Maritime Based company producing quality windows and doors for over 40 years. Allsco started as a family-business in 1976 building quality windows and doors for Atlantic Canadian homes. Allsco is now owned by the Atis Group, a Canadian leader in door and window manufacturing.
Atis Group Inc. is one Canada's largest manufacturers of doors and windows, with its 9 plants, 30 stores, 1400 employees and approximately 200 million dollars in income. The group manufactures, distributes and markets a full range of doors, windows and energy-efficient products for the residential and commercial renovation and construction markets through its affiliates: Allsco, Altek, Alweather, Atis Doors and Windows, Extrusion SP, Laflamme, SDI, Vinylbilt Windows & Doors and Vitrerie Lévis.
Our production facility and main offices are located in Moncton, NB. Allsco values building strong partnerships with our customers. Quality products, competitive prices and reliable delivery have been key to our success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise daily activities of production employees to ensure that productivity, quality and health and safety standards are achieved
- Responsible for training new employees, coaching, resolving issues, disciplining employees and serving as a link between employees and upper management
- Set performance standards and targets for employees while ensuring employees have appropriate materials and tools to perform their tasks and setting realistic job goals
- Monitor employees' performance and attendance
- Coordinates with the Supervisor Team and Plant Manager to ensure work schedules, staffing requirements, and production requirements are met
- Identifies problems related to production process and provides feedback to the Plant Manager
- Ensure effective Kanban inventory flow as well as assessing team member movements to ensure effective overall production flow
- Contributes to the development of processes and procedures
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Excellent Coaching and Leadership Skills
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Excellent time management, planning and communication skills
- Proficient computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, and work efficiently under pressure in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment
- Team player
- Highly organized, motivated and enthusiastic
- Experience in a manufacturing Industry preferred
- Knowledge of the window and door industry preferred
To Apply, please submit a resume to email@example.com