As a Senior Integration Architect, you are strategic and self-driven. You are able to provide strategic integration and interoperability architecture guidance to clients. If this sounds like you, read on!
About this role
In this role, you will provide expertise to client management teams and clients in terms of best practices and capabilities for designing enterprise integration solutions
What you'll be doing
- Providing guidance and leadership in the architecture, design and development of projects.
- Working with client and project teams to help develop integration strategies to support the business requirements.
- Work directly with client management, client, and internal engineering and product teams to properly plan and implement all system integrations.
- Work directly with internal business and technology stakeholders to prioritize strategic technology direction.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Computer Science degree (or equivalent related qualifications such as Community College) with working experience in developing software;
- 5+ years ability to develop and deploy robust technical solution design and enterprise solutions from Business requirements
- 3+ years' experience with Mirth integration engine
- Experience with leading EHR vendors including Epic, Cerner, Meditech is desirable
- Experience with both common and emerging interoperability standards such as HL7 V2.x, (essential) as well as V3, IHE profile, FHIR (desirable)
- Knowledge of encryption standards and technology, strong secure data exchange background, and expertise with secure exchange protocols (e.g. HTTPS, SSL, SFTP, Direct Secure Messaging, etc.)
- Knowledge of domain related security standards (e.g. HIPAA, HITRUST, etc) (desirable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record in delivering projects on time, on budget with high quality results
- Ability to effectively pull together cross-functional resources to deliver on time quality results beyond the expectations of the customer
- Familiarity with health care solutions.
- Excellent client engagement skills
- Willingness to travel.
A little bit about us
At Accreon, Inc., we're using leading-edge technologies to provide our clients with top-level solutions. Our services range from full system development to managing complex hosted infrastructures in the cloud. We work with a diverse range of public and private sector interests.
We are strongly committed to creating a positive working environment for our employees, and we strive to give them opportunities to broaden their experience and constantly acquire leading-edge industry skills.
Become part of a unique culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, make decisions, achieve your full potential, and to chart your own career.
Work with Us
The Accreon, Inc. culture is one that promotes a healthy work/life balance. Our team of dynamic individuals are passionate about our community at home and abroad.
Some of our perks
- Competitive salary
- Bonus plan
- Excellent health benefits and RRSP package
- Flexible vacation plan
- Training, certification and mentorship to ensure you're constantly learning
- Casual team environment with Friday Happy Hour.
- and many other perks
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, Accreon is at the center of this change - supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At Accreon, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals' benefit from the value we collectively create.
Come join our team!
Learn more about Accreon at www.accreon.com
Accreon thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Accreon is firmly committed to ensuring a positive and professional working environment in which all people are treated with dignity and respect. We aim to provide a fair and consistent method for filling job openings in support of equality of opportunity and cultural diversity within the company.