Java Developer - Full Stack
Do you have equal parts technology and vision? Are you creative and get excited about coding in different programming languages? If this is you, read on!
About the role
As a Java Developer - Full Stack, you will work as a part of a larger team to design and develop custom full stack solutions that meet the needs of the business and those of our clients. You will assist in the design and development of new products/customer specific projects.
What you'll be doing
- Support project lead throughout the project software development lifecycle
- Analyze development/technical problems, and propose solutions
- Work with team members to ensure the solution is constructed according to the architecture and design
- Assist in the design and development of new products/customer specific projects
- Incorporate design, development and coding best practices and standards
- Assist in researching new technologies and providing recommendations
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Computer Science degree (or equivalent related qualifications such as Community College) with working experience in developing software
- 3-5 years' experience in object-oriented design and Java programming
- 2 or more years of experience in each of the following areas/tools:
- JUnit or Mockito
- SQL based tools such as SQL Developer or Postgres
- Experience in more than one of the following technologies/tools:
- Java + frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate
- Java EE (Servlets, JSPs)
- Experience in complex application development and associated environments
- Experience in multi-threaded, event-driven applications
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Experience in a consulting for clients in support of assisting them achieve their software development objectives
- Familiarity with health care solutions
- Experience with open source technologies and frameworks
- Knowledge of analysis and design methodologies
- Willingness to travel
A little bit about us
At Accreon, Inc., we're using leading-edge technologies to provide our clients with top-level solutions. Our services range from full system development to managing complex hosted infrastructures in the cloud. We work with a diverse range of public and private sector interests.
We are strongly committed to creating a positive working environment for our employees, and we strive to give them opportunities to broaden their experience and constantly acquire leading-edge industry skills.
Become part of a unique culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, make decisions, achieve your full potential, and to chart your own career.
Work with Us
The Accreon, Inc. culture is one that promotes a healthy work/life balance. Our team of dynamic individuals are passionate about our community at home and abroad.
Some of our perks
- Competitive salary
- Bonus plan
- Excellent health benefits and RRSP package
- Flexible vacation plan
- Training, certification and mentorship to ensure you're constantly learning
- Casual team environment with Friday Happy Hour.
- and many other perks
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, Accreon is at the center of this change - supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At Accreon, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals' benefit from the value we collectively create.
Come join our team!
Learn more about Accreon at www.accreon.com
Accreon thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Accreon is firmly committed to ensuring a positive and professional working environment in which all people are treated with dignity and respect. We aim to provide a fair and consistent method for filling job openings in support of equality of opportunity and cultural diversity within the company.