Senior Business Analyst
We are pleased to offer you this new and exciting contract requirement with our client for the position of:
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
-Estimated length: 12+Months
-Location: Halifax NS
Your experience as a Senior Business Analyst willing to work in Halifax which includes:
- 5 years of experience in Business/System Analysis and Quality Assurance
- Bachelor's Degree in business, IT/Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Experiencing in finance, accounting, procurement, customer service and billing business
- Utility industry experience and ERP Systems experience is highly preferred
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing preferably in a cloud based environment
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization
techniques and tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a
diverse group of executives, managers, staff and other subject matter experts
- Experience in cost/benefit and ROI analysis
- Be result oriented and have a record of success in meeting deadlines
Background Check is required
Do you have this experience? If you answer YES, then please apply IMMEDIATELY to JO#2163240 so we can then discuss your experience and interest in this opportunity!
Canada's largest provider of IT Staffing Solutions, offering hundreds of permanent and contract opportunities across all roles, levels and platforms. Our Web-based tools help you see and apply for jobs matched automatically to your skills and preferences. When you're ready to interview we meet with you in person to help you build the technology career path you've always wanted. Visit www.randstad.ca to get started!
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.