Web Designer III
IGT in Moncton, NB
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machinesto Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The SPIELO brand represents a complete range of end-to-end gaming products for diverse gaming segments, including distributed government-sponsored markets, commercial casino markets, and Amusement With Prize (AWP) markets.
Our team consists of highly skilled individuals. We breathe, live and produce digital experiences that add up to optimal user experiences. We work closely and wear variety of hats and believe that customer and user experience is everyone's job. This means as a new joiner they would work closely with business analysts, developers, visual artists and product specialists in order to assure quality and best results. Therefore, communication and ability to be flexible is the key. What's important to us:
- Team play with an ability to work individually,
- Flexibility, rapid problem solving and creative, out of the box thinking,
- Attention to detail and accountability,
- Humility and being constructive.
- Successfully working in an Agile environment
In their daily work and for various projects our new designer will participate in all the stages of user interface design, from concept and design elaboration to product realization, working on:
- Establishes and communicates strong, stable and reliable relationships with business owners.
- The position will work in a SCRUM team environment and in conjunction with .NET team Web Developers.
- Assist in the planning of overall web strategy, definition of promotional activities, and product launch.
- Performs development and maintenance programming for web pages, responsive frameworks, mobile and desktop web application.
- Must be a expert level problem solver using modern tools to source the problem in a working, time sensitive environment.
- HTML 5
- SASS (CSS preprocessor)
- Adobe Creative Suite (photoshop, Illustrator)
- GIT, Stash (version control system)
Must understand the creative design process, but not limited to:
- Goal identification
- Design Mock-Ups (Wireframing, PSD Designs)
- Content creation
- Building the product (Mobile First)
- Deployment (QA/Tutorials)
- Post project support.
Nice to have
- Umbraco, Sitecore platform CMS
- C#, ASPX, MBP, Razor, WEbforms
- Multiple GEO-Location Server Environment
- Deployment/Publishing Strategies for a DEV, QA, Authoring and Productions locations
- Google Analytics
- SCRUM methology
- Omnigraffle or Balsamiq
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, provincial or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com .