SFU Sales Representative
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Leverage existing internal sources (Sales) while identifying new sources of opportunities for sales in single family units (SFU's)
- Responsible for selling Rogers , Ignite Bundle & Smart Home Monitoring door to door in assigned residential territories.
- Utilize the provided tools to research customers prior to sales demonstration
- Utilize the provided tools to provide feedback to our internal partners on the leads provided
- Represent Rogers in the promotion and sales of select security, cable and wireless products in the field and at special events and conducts customer follow-up as per the sales process.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with customers and increase the penetration rate of select products in targeted SFU's
- Assist in the development of strategies that minimize the competitive threat, retain existing customers and increase revenue
- Minimum 1 year experience selling in volume and target driven environment in retail industry, B2B or B2C
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have access to a car
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Excellent time management, problem solving, negotiation and communication skills are required
- Completion of post-secondary education is an asset.
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what?s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]