Sales Rep - John Deere Turf & Consumer Equipment
We are your Maritimes' John Deere Dealership with 14 locations to serve you.
We are looking for a dedicated person to fill the role of John Deere Turf and Consumer Sales Rep at our Halifax, NS location.
Please note: If we are impressed with your resume, you will receive an email asking you to take a quick 5 minute questionnaire from Predictive Index. Please keep an eye for it in your email. Sometimes it goes to your junk mail.
Sells new and used John Deere turf & consumer equipment including lawn tractors to new and existing customers.
- Represents the company for the sale of machinery to customers in a defined sales area
- Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment potentially salable by the dealership
- Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly
- Maintains all customer information in assigned territory for sales management
- Knows and follows a defined sales process
- Assists with the preparation and execution of customer events
- Conducts new equipment field demonstrations
- Monitors trends in customer's business activities and timely communicates to management
- Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods
- Attends applicable sales training events/seminars
- No sales experience necessary - we will train
- Knowledge of turf equipment or farming or operational practices an asset
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume today!