Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
As the CRM Developer, you will be responsible for working with teams to assist with the implementation of the Dynamics 365 CE applications. You will work with the project team through all phases of a project and will lead and/or participate in Requirements Definition, Fit Gap Analysis, System Design, Configuration, Testing and Training. This role may also be involved with presales activities such as proof-of-concept, project scoping, estimating and contributing to proposals and Statements of Work.
- Design, develop and test end to end Dynamics 365 CE (D365) systems, encompassing user interfaces, application logic and data modelling.
- Configure entities, forms and reports in D365 based on user requirements.
- Design and implement solutions of migrating legacy data import to D365 and exporting data in D365 to external systems.
- Assist and advise on the setup of development and infrastructure environment and help with the identification of any issues or challenges.
- Install, configure and optimize technical installation of D365.
- Perform code deployments and solution releases.
- Provide technical advice to development teams in the design, configuration, development, testing, implementation, maintenance and support of various solutions created using D365.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues and bugs.
- Advise on technologies and products which would benefit implementation of enterprise IT solutions using D365.
- Perform security design and solutions for enterprise IT applications based on D365.
Professional Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Solid Microsoft platform skills including 3+ years consulting experience across the full CRM implementation lifecycle with Dynamics 365 CE (v.2013 or higher).
- Experience in CRM portal and mobile solutions is highly desirable.
- 10+ years as a Systems Analyst/programmer.
- Strong Background in application development.
- Full life-cycle experience with large, scalable applications.
- Strong understanding of Dynamics 365 CE SDK, plus MCSA Certification.
- Experience in implementing Dynamics 365 CE with SharePoint.
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
- Experienced in problem solving, and able to follow a methodical implementation process.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to communicate with clients at all levels.
- Knowledgeable of agile methodologies, including Scrum.
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio Team Services, TFS.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
Job Segment: Developer, Consulting, Programmer, Computer Science, .NET, Technology
Apply now »