Bilingual Billing Analyst (English %26 French)
CIBC in Toronto, ON
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
The Bilingual Billing Analyst is responsible for performing a number of various billing functions, at both a client and product level, in accordance with negotiated arrangements. Incumbent is to support the day-to-day activities of the billing area, ensuring accurately and timely processing, and are in compliance with bank policies, controls and practices.
How You'll Succeed
- Process & Reporting. Gather and collect monthly product volumes from a number of applications and sources to use in monthly billing. Ensure billing databases / profiles are maintained and updated as required, and reflect correct service charge rates. Process monthly billing within the established timeframes to ensure service fees negotiated are collected.
- Business Development Support. Complete Revenue, Accrual Reports for customers billed through Product Billing or Consolidated Billing. On a monthly basis, to assist in trending and monitoring revenues, provide a summary report of fees collected, by product and or client. Ensure billing suspense accounts are liquidated, do not exceed authorized limits, and are balanced monthly.
- Client Service. Provide billing support, and response to queries from internal clients; Relationship Managers, Client Managers, Intria, Product Managers, and Business Contact Center, (BCC). This may include data gathering, investigating and analyzing information. In cases when client are to be invoiced, send invoice via the agreed channel, and monitor and when required, escalate outstanding invoices.
Who You Are
You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
You're digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork and accountability.
- You're Fluent in French and English.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a regular full time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week