Senior Structural Designer
Atlas Structural Systems in Dieppe, NB
SENIOR STRUCTURAL DESIGNER
Atlas Structural Systems is an award-winning manufacturer specializing in the design and manufacture of pre-engineered structural systems for commercial and residential construction projects in Eastern Canada. Our integrated roof, wall, and floor systems offer proven quality and provide a great deal of benefit and value.
Senior Structural Designers are creative, problem-solvers that use their knowledge of construction, design and building codes to create structural systems that are cost-effective and easy to install. They also have the experience to train and assist less experienced designers.
Typical career steps are become a Sales Manager or Plant Manager.
- Design residential and commercial roof, wall and floor systems using 3D software
- Prepare engineered drawings, layouts and job site packages
- Provide customer service to contractors and home owners
- Produce quotes for roof, wall and floor systems
- Train and assist less experienced designers
- CET designation or Engineering degree is preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience in structural design
- Able to read and interpret structural and architectural drawings
- Independent, problem solving capabilities and attention to detail
- Knowledge of MiTek software is an asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- A safe work environment
- Competitive wages
- RRSP contributions
- Employee discounts
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Deadline to apply: ______
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Atlas Structural Systems is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.