Opportunities for Sales Representatives - Office Environments Division - Chandler Moncton
Chandler in Moncton, NB
OFFICE ENVIRONMENTS SALES ASSOCIATE
- Chandler Moncton
Chandler is a collaborative team focused on high value products, services and solutions that assist our customers in achieving their business goals. Chandler is committed to providing the best, and to achieve the goal, we are also committed to hiring the best.
Chandler Office Environments is the authorized Atlantic Canada dealer for Herman Miller Inc. Herman Miller has ranked #1 as the "most admired" company in the office furniture industry for well over 20 years. We are currently seeking an Account Manager for our Moncton Team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Identifying business opportunities - Developing and maintaining business relationships with new and existing customers
- Closing business opportunities
- Promoting products to new and existing customers.
- Determining, securing, and maintaining new business contacts through appropriate associations, and increasing Chandler's visibility and presence in the Office Furniture industry.
Qualified candidates will exhibit the following characteristics:
- Goal oriented
- Driven by results
- Problem Solver
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to communicate at senior management level
- Comfortable with long sales cycle
- Well-developed interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent selling skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to handle several tasks simultaneously
- Well-developed human relations skills
- Computer literate - Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Previous experience in the Office Furniture industry will be considered an asset
- Occasional travel required
Successful Candidates will receive the following training:
- High-end office environment Sales
- Product knowledge
- Modern office environment design for today's workplace.
- Presentation of design options to executive level corporate clients.
Chandler is pleased to offer an attractive benefits package including Group Insurance and Health Plan as well as an exceptional co-funded RRSP program. As part of the J.D.Irving, Limited group of companies we are able to offer our Associates exceptional opportunities for learning development and career growth.
If you are committed to excellence, have high energy, are determined to succeed and interested in working in a rewarding team environment, we would like to speak with you!
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please submit your application online. We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Chandler is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.