CAN-med Healthcare, an IMP Core Group, is a Canadian owned full line; value added distributor of medical, surgical, health imaging, dental, mobility and home health care products and services in the Atlantic Provinces.
The Mount Pearl location of CAN-med Healthcare is currently searching for a Warehouse Worker. The successful candidate is comfortable working in a process-oriented environment, has understanding of an organization comprised of a number of businesses and takes ownership of their work.
- Maintain warehouse and inventory in a clean, orderly and tidy fashion
- Pick customer orders for shipment and verify products and quantities against picking ticket. Pack & label shipments securely and neatly. Arrange delivery through courier computer system or truck manifests.
- Unload and receive incoming freight from vendors. Verify shipments against paperwork, mailing sure paperwork is distributed to correct parties
- Other normal warehouse duties as required including: assist staff with inquiries, inventory checks and physical counts, stocking shelves, operating pallet jack and reach truck
- Responsible for premises security including locking/unlocking and alarm when office staff is unavailable
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to perform repetitive heavy lifting (over 50 pounds) as required
- Must be well organized and able to take direction, but work independently when required
- Strong attention to detail, some computer knowledge required
- Previous warehouse experience is required
Please apply online, quoting salary expectations
Last date to apply: May 24, 2019
IMP Group International Inc. is focused on global, sustainable growth, with 3,500 experienced people delivering service, quality and value to customers across diverse sectors such as aerospace, aviation, airline, healthcare, information technology, hospitality and property development.