Moncton Registered Nurse Class A (RNCA) PCN 1001363
Horizon Health Network in Moncton, NB
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2019-38714 External
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
DEPARTMENT: Women and Children's Health - Combined Care Obstetrics
FACILITY: The Moncton Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Temporary Full Time
JOB TITLE: Registered Nurse
CLASSIFICATION: RNCA Registered Nurse Class A
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Rotating Days, Evenings, Nights, TEMP: May 27, 2019 to May 9, 2020, Subject to change due to operational requirements
SALARY: $31.23 to $39.57 per hour (Subject to employment status)
JOB PURPOSE: To coordinate the care of each patient's needs through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. The needs of the family will be identified, and the appropriate resources notified
- Graduate nurse - actively registered in New Brunswick, or eligible for such registration.
- Must have current NRP certification, Fetal monitoring and Breast Feeding Module
- Must have minimum 2 years recent experience in Labour & Delivery and/or Maternity.
- CNA certification within five (5) years.
- Excellent assessment and communication skills.
- Team orientated with critical thinking abilities and independent critical judgment.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English is required.
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by May 22, 2019.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2019- 39714 -External . Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.