Senior Manager, Commercial Banking
We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing Your role will not be just to be a banker - you will be a banking partner, a true champion for our clients' businesses, who will be committed to delivering on flexible business solutions, dedicated business expertise and timely business advice to help our clients realize their goals.You will join CIBC to manage and grow a portfolio of commercial banking clients! As a Senior Manager, you will proactively develop new business opportunities in the community and ensuring clients day to day banking needs are being met at the highest level. #LI-133401803_KS2 How You'll Succeed
- Relationship Building - Make an impact in your community, and show clients they're appreciated by engaging in marketing and outreach activities. Develop new client relationships through your business development activist leveraging referral sources, existing clients and centers of influence.
- Collaborate - You & your team will connect clients with opportunities. Develop a profile in the local business community in order to leverage that profile into effective working relationships with new and existing clients and internal partners.
- Credit Management - You will Structure, negotiate and document credit and cash management arrangements with clients and prospects that meet client needs.
- Client First- Proactively assess your clients' needs and propose solutions to deliver to meet those needs. Provide continued partnership and support to your clients through understanding there goals and objectives.
- You can demonstrate experience in commercial or business banking, risk and credit portfolio management a minimum of 3+ years.
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You put our clients first. You have well-developed client and relationship management skills. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions.
- You're driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You have a degree/diploma in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork and accountability.
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
1801 Hamilton St, Suite 505
However this may change dependent on business need.