Asset Management Consultant Fredericton, NB 04/06/2019
WSP in Fredericton, NB
WSP is one of the world's leading professional services firms. Our purpose is to future proof our cities and environments.
We have over 48,000 team members across the globe. In Canada, our 8,000+ people are involved in everything from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transportation networks, from finding new ways to extract essential resources to developing renewable power sources for the future.
The excellence we bring to our work and to our workplace has been recognized far and wide. We're among the LinkedIn Top 25 Companies two years in a row, one of the Top 100 Sustainable Companies in the World (and among the Top 10 in Canada), and we earned Platinum Elite Recognition through our participation in more than half of Canada's Top 100 Infrastructure Projects .
At WSP :
- We value our people and our reputation
- We are locally dedicated with international scale
- We are future focused and challenge the status quo
- We foster collaboration in everything we do
- We have an empowering culture and hold ourselves accountable
WSP is currently seeking an Asset Management Consultant to join our Advisory Services Team.
Our team welcomes applicants living in any one of our locations across Canada (office location preferences are Fredericton, Ottawa or Toronto).
The successful applicant will join our team to deliver leading edge Asset Management Consulting Services to existing and new clients, provide high level technical support to the strategic delivery of the wider team's activities, and help our team at WSP expand the delivery of new Asset Management services into both existing and emerging markets.
- Identify and respond to Asset Management related commercial opportunities (including proposal preparation, guiding and advising on specific key Asset Management opportunities, and providing key inputs at the bidding stage of major Asset Management related projects)
- Undertake Asset Management consulting and advisory related projects including planning and organizing tasks, coordination and control of activities to achieve technical quality, budget, program and client satisfaction, and project financial control and profitability, invoicing and reporting
- Procure and deliver specialist Asset Management consultancy services to a variety of clients
- Build relationships and a reputation with clients that create opportunities for revenue growth
- Make presentations of Asset Management services to staff and clients
- Undertake Asset Management project reviews, including prepare briefs for projects including preliminary programming and estimates
- Ensure currency of Asset Management best practices and its application into different environments
- Ensure that all work undertaken is in accordance with appropriate professional and technical standards and practices together with effective quality assurance
- Other duties as assigned/required
- Strong and successful track record in Strategic Asset Management Advisory (advising government and/or enterprise-class private sector organizations)
- Specialized professional experience in Infrastructure Asset Management Business Development experience (lead or supporting role), including participation in executive level business development meetings, proposal development, and/or executive presentations (is considered an asset)
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels (strategic, tactical and operational staff) in a client's organization and internally
- Compelling communication skills (verbal, written, with key strengths in management and large audience presentations)
- Excellent self-management skills, including working effectively without direct supervision, managing and organizing fluctuating workloads in sometimes stressful situations
- Post-secondary credentials in Engineering, Economics, Forestry, Accounting, or a related technical field
Offers of employment for safety-sensitive positions involving fieldwork are contingent upon candidates being able to perform key physical tasks of the job as described in the job posting and interview. This may include the ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as remote or isolated areas, working alone, and in inclement weather (within safe and reasonable limits).
WSP welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
WSP is committed to the principles of employment equity. Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
WSP Canada Inc.