Security Consultant - Threat Risk Assessment
We are pleased to offer you this new and exciting contract requirement with our client for the position of:
SECURITY CONSULTANT - THREAT RISK ASSESSMENT
-Estimated length: 4+Months
-Location: Halifax NS
Your experience as a S ecurityConsultant willing to work in Halifax which includes:
- Completed at least 2 ICTS TRAs within the last 5 years
- Current (within the last 3 years) application of the following industry standards:
- CSAE 3416 Type 2 Audit (financial data is captured in / exchanged with LaMPSS)
- ISO/IEC 27018 (personally identifiable information is captured in / exchanged with LaMPSS)
- Current (within the last 3 years) application of at least one of the following suitable industry
standard best practices and methodologies:
- NIST Recommended Security Controls for Federal Information Systems and Organizations
- AICPA Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 Type 2 Reports
- Hold certifications in at least one of the following:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- SANS GIAC Security Expert (GSE)
- Minimum of 5 years of IT related experience within four or more of the following fields: IT
Infrastructure, IT Networks, IT Systems, Cyber Security / Risk Management, Enterprise
Architecture, Privacy, Data Centres and / or Telecommunications
- Experience facilitating workshops and bringing stakeholder groups to consensus
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Strong writing skills to produce accurate and comprehensive documentation
Background Check is required
Do you have this experience? If you answer YES, then please apply IMMEDIATELY to JO#2160393 so we can then discuss your experience and interest in this opportunity!
Canada's largest provider of IT Staffing Solutions, offering hundreds of permanent and contract opportunities across all roles, levels and platforms. Our Web-based tools help you see and apply for jobs matched automatically to your skills and preferences. When you're ready to interview we meet with you in person to help you build the technology career path you've always wanted. Visit www.randstad.ca to get started!
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.