Atlantic Roofers founded in 1972 is Eastern Canada's leading roofing company with six locations across Atlantic Canada. Whether you are undertaking a new build, an emergency repair or have an old roof in need of care, you can count on our highly skilled team for best in class quality Industrial, Commercial and Institutional (ICI) roofing solutions.
Our Winsloe PEI branch is looking for a Estimator/Project Coordinator to join our team.
- Prepare and submit construction project costs estimates.
- Review proposal specifications and drawings to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate.
- Consult and communicate with engineers, architects, owners, contractors and subcontractors on changes and adjustments to cost estimates; providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Review design options and recommend best solution based on cost, engineering quality, or availability of materials.
- Attend pre-tender, start-up, construction and close-out project meetings.
- Perform project inspections.
- Maintain files of working documents as back-up for estimate figures, including information on supplier prices.
- Minimum diploma in Architectural/Construction Technology Program or equivalent combination of technical training and experience.
- Team player, effective communicator, willingness to learn, very organized with ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of estimating techniques and tools.
- Read and understand construction drawings and specifications.
- Knowledge of public and private tendering process would be an asset.
- Knowledge of commercial and industrial flat roofing would be as asset.
Work With Us
- Competitive salary; negotiable based on level of knowledge and experience;
- Company group medical and dental health insurance;
- Employer defined pension contribution (RRSP);
- Positive work environment, team approach with growth opportunities