Senior Manager, Cash Management
CIBC in Edmonton, AB
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
You'll be partner with the Commercial Banking Relationship Managers to champion CIBC's vision of being "The Leader in Client Relationships", and you will promote the growth of the franchise through good entrepreneurial strengths. You'll develop strong relationships with our commercial clients by delivering superior cash management solutions that simplify and enhance working capital management. As a Senior Manager, Cash Management, you will join CIBC to manage and grow a portfolio treasury and cash management intensive companies by working with CEO's, CFO's and Treasurers to understand their business requirements and present cash management solutions to meet their needs.
How You'll Succeed
- Relationship Building - Develop new client relationships through business development activities leveraging referral sources, existing clients and centres of influence. Actively monitor and manage these relationships by fully understanding our client's goals, objectives and status of our clients business.
- Cash Management - Structure, negotiate and document cash management arrangements with clients and prospects that meet client needs.
- Collaborate - Work with internal partners to connect clients with opportunities. Commit to building a profile in the local business community in order to leverage that profile into effective working relationships with new and existing clients and internal partners.
Who You Are
- You demonstrate experience in. 3 years of commercial banking treasury and cash management functions (payments & transactions) within mid-market and larger organizations.
- You put our clients first. You have well-developed client and relationship management skills. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions.
- You have a degree/diploma in. You have completed a Business, Finance, Accounting, or a related field degree or diploma.
- You're driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a Temporary Full time 16 month contract role at 37.5 hours per week. Opportunities for the candidate to be brought on Full time regular will be considered once the contract expires.