Personal Lines Account Manager
The Huestis Insurance Group has been providing an extensive range of quality products for the past 50 years and currently has over 40 offices throughout the Maritime Provinces. We represent several of Canada's leading insurers and currently have a career opportunity for a Personal Lines Account Manager in the Bathurst area.
We are a high energy, supportive group with a dedication to building strong, long lasting relationships with our clients and are looking for a special person to join our Team.
Responsibilities would include:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Managing an established book of business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Writing New Business
- Must have a General Insurance License or be willing to obtain one in a specified time frame.
- Experience in Personal Lines would be an asset but not mandatory
- Possess strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Be goal oriented with a belief in quality customer service
- Great interpersonal & communication skills
- Be a fast learner with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- A positive and energetic attitude
- Possess strong problem solving skills and comfortable with technology
- Works well in a team environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including a commitment to continuing education and training.
Please forward your resume, quoting competition number, along with references to:
Chief Operating Officer
Please note that while we appreciate all applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.