Registered Nurse Class Supervisor (RNCSU)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application
BARGAINING UNIT : NBNU
ZONE : Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY : Campbellton Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT : Nursing Administration
CLASSIFICATION : Registered Nurse Class Supervisor (RNCSU)
STATUS : Permanent part-time
FTE : 0,6
ANTICIPATED START DATE : As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK :
8-hour and/or 12-hour shifts - Rotation
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
To plan, direct and coordinate nursing administration services and activities when administration staff is not on duty in accordance with the philosophy, objectives and policies of the hospital and to participate in the planning and giving of total nursing care.
- Registered with the New Brunswick Nurses Association;
- Bachelor's degree in nursing and two (2) years experience in management or in a leadership role in the last five (5) years;
- Current BLS certificate;
- Successfully obtain the following certifications as per set time frame: ACLS, Non-violent crisis intervention;
- Ability to work collaboratively with outside agencies;
- Good knowledge of hospital administration and organization, departmental authority and responsibilities and nursing policies and procedures;
- Demonstrated leadership skills including good interpersonal and group communication skills;
- Ability to plan and organize work and to analyze and solve problems;
- Ability to supervise employees;
- Initiative, good judgment and decision making;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physically able to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in one of the two official languages either English or French and spoken competence in the other official language is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment