Senior Project Manager- Telecom
Mariner Partners in Montreal, QC
As one of the largest independent technology companies in Atlantic Canada, Mariner has a team of over 200 IT and software professionals working with clients both regionally and across the globe. With extensive capabilities in the areas of analytics, automation software, information security and IT consulting, Mariner has been delivering innovative solutions with a strong emphasis on productivity and customer experience since 2003.
To help in our planned growth, we are pro-actively recruiting for a Senior Project Manager for upcoming full-time and contract opportunities to support our telecom practice. The Senior Project Manager will be a key member of our IT Professional Services team.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee the implementation of client-based projects and deliverables.
- Collaborate with our delivery and sales teams to deliver best of breed solutions to new and existing customers.
- Set project expectations and ensure deadlines are met.
- Lead initiatives involving a significant level of technology transformation and organizational change.
- Analyze, problem solve, and research project elements as required.
- Lead and coordinate project activities from initiation to close out (i.e. scope, schedule, resource and cost management).
- University degree or a combination of Community College and experience is required.
- 10+ years experience in an IT project management role.
- Experience managing software development projects in the telecommunications industry.
- PMP Certification and experience with PMBOK standards.
- Significant experience with both Agile and Waterfall project delivery methodologies.
- Large project experience dealing with multiple vendors and stakeholders.
- Experience in specific project execution activities, including budgeting, issue/risk management, change control, implementation and transition.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a group with minimal supervision.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification would be an asset.
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work - our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here, and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world's largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who are curious about data, who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.
Join our growing team!
I'm interested Refer a friend
share this job
Share to WeChat