Labour and Reporting Analyst
Irving Shipbuilding in Halifax, NS
LABOUR AND REPORTING ANALYST
Irving Shipbuilding Inc. is part of the J.D. Irving Group of companies and is in the business of building quality ships and repairing vessels. The company's primary site is Halifax Shipyard, with three other locations in the Maritime Provinces. Irving Shipbuilding is currently working on a number of significant projects for the Department of National Defence and the Canadian Coast Guard. The company's commitment to health, safety and care for its employees and the environment is an integral part of its business.
- Editing and posting time records to various payroll systems
- Daily payroll posting
- Daily running of Kronos reports
- Ensuring timely keying and closing of logged issues
- Review and action key performance indicators
- Responsible for project work
- Frequent communication with unionized workforce and corporate shared service
- 3 years' experience in payroll
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills
- Strong process improvement mindset
- Experience with Kronos System is an asset
- Experience with JD Edwards is also considered a strong asset
- Experience with data analysis and problem solving
All successful applicants must meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), Canadian Government Security clearance, and U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please apply online.
Irving Shipbuilding Inc. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.