Project Sales Repesentative
Kent Building Supplies in Kensington, PE
PROJECT DESK ASSOCIATE
Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices. We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values.
We employ almost 3000 people in our 42 stores, distribution centre, truss manufacturing facilities and wholesale drywall company. Our growth has been built on a reputation for excellence, and allows us to continue to create jobs and offer opportunities for our associates.
- Years of Experience Required: 1-5 years
- Problem solver with a strong work ethic
- Work well with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and multitasking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines
- Experience in sales, construction/home improvement
- Computer experience
- Building new business relationships with customers that will result in repeat business for Kent
- Prepare estimates/quotations and negotiate installed sales contracts
- Follow up on deliveries
- Continually learn about product and market conditions
- Ensuring 100% customer satisfaction
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by May 4,2019
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.