Bilingual Business Analyst, Enterprise Systems Montréal, QC 04/06/2019
WSP in Montreal, QC
WSP is one of the world's leading professional services firms. Our purpose is to future proof our cities and environments.
We have over 48,000 team members across the globe. In Canada, our 8,000+ people are involved in everything from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transportation networks, from finding new ways to extract essential resources to developing renewable power sources for the future.
The excellence we bring to our work and to our workplace has been recognized far and wide. We're among the LinkedIn Top 25 Companies two years in a row, one of the Top 100 Sustainable Companies in the World (and among the Top 10 in Canada), and we earned Platinum Elite Recognition through our participation in more than half of Canada's Top 100 Infrastructure Projects .
At WSP :
- We value our people and our reputation
- We are locally dedicated with international scale
- We are future focused and challenge the status quo
- We foster collaboration in everything we do
- We have an empowering culture and hold ourselves accountable
TORONTO, MONTREAL OR QUEBEC Overview of the Opportunity:
At WSP , our team of enterprise system business analysts are working closely with our internal clients to optimize the way we do our work, provide our solutions, and improve the world around us. As an Enterprise Systems Business Analyst at WSP, you will work on a wide array of interesting projects that will have an immediate and positive impact.
You'll be responsible for reviewing, assessing, developing and optimizing the business processes across the spectrum at WSP, including working with our operational leaders and shared services teams.
- A Canadian success story - a company that grew from humble roots in Quebec to a global, multinational powerhouse with over 48,000 employees worldwide;
- Impact the world around you - from the environment to the highways, to the buildings and the terrain, WSP is the fabric of Canada;
- Outstanding career opportunities - we're growing and pushing ourselves every day to be greater than we were yesterday, for our employees, future employees, and our fellow Canadians, we're open to your ideas and trying new things that will challenge the status quo and raise the bar higher;
- A phenomenal collaborative culture and a forward-thinking workforce filled with genuinely good people who are doing humbly important work. Come find out for yourself what it's like to be a part of our journey.
- You'll be working in a relatively autonomous environment with a team that spans multiple provinces - being able to communicate over email, Skype, etc. will be a big part of your role;
- You'll work on projects with your internal clients, and be supported by an experienced team of highly engaged professionals who share similar interests;
- You'll play an integral role in enabling key strategic business solutions in a large, dynamic organization which is continuing to grow every year;
- You'll be a key participant in developing improvements to business processes through in-depth research around best practices, thinking of improvements, piloting new techniques and ultimately executing on successful processes;
- You'll be participating in the preparation of business case documents, project plans and other information needed by management to select and prioritize business initiatives, working with business project managers;
- You'll partner closely with key individuals to identify business priorities based on assessment of business needs, and you'll conduct change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents business rules, functions and requirements;
- You'll be asked to provide training and support to business for processes, procedures, application functionality, enhancements, upgrades and improvements, as required.
- You'll act as liaison between the stakeholders and project team to facilitate implementation of business solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals;
- Bilingualism is mandatory (French/English);
- Ideally, you'll hold a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Management or a related field as well as some experience in a similar role as a business analyst for a few years;
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of process improvements including technology solutions, ideally within a consulting or client relationship management style environment;
- A few years of experience working with ERP systems related to shared services (i.e. HR, Finance, etc.)
- You'll have sound knowledge of databases that capture existing information and demonstrate the use of data sources, and a familiarity with Agile methodology;
- Ideally, you'll either hold or be working towards an IIBA certification.
Offers of employment for safety-sensitive positions involving fieldwork are contingent upon candidates being able to perform key physical tasks of the job as described in the job posting and interview. This may include the ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as remote or isolated areas, working alone, and in inclement weather (within safe and reasonable limits).
WSP welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
WSP is committed to the principles of employment equity. Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
WSP Canada Inc.