Senior Technical Writing Specialist
Req ID: 48396
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Senior Technical Writing Specialist to join our team in Halifax , Nova Scotia (CA-NS) , Canada (CA) .
- Research, write, edit, illustrate, and publish a wide range of technical and business documentation, including user guides, administrator guides, standard operating procedures, business processes and diagrams, online content, presentations, and Help systems
- Independently manage multiple projects and deliverables with a focus on on-time delivery
- Provide editorial oversight on deliverables to ensure their accuracy, consistency, and readability
- Collaboratively participate on project teams comprising project managers, business analysts, subject matter experts, end users, and development staff
- Contribute to standards and controls for producing high quality documentation that innovatively meets the business needs of Harvard Pilgrim Health Care and Dell
- Develop templates that promote quality, standardization, and increased productivity
- Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
- Passion for quality and excellence
- Demonstrable writing style based on the Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publications
- Advanced proficiency using Microsoft Office 2007, specifically Microsoft Word, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Publisher
- Proficiency coding/editing online content in HTML
- Proficiency developing Web Help using Adobe RoboHelp is a plus
- Proficiency publishing content using Jive and SharePoint is a plus
- Familiarity with Oracle Health Insurance and Oracle E-Business Suite applications is a plus
- Five years of relevant experience developing technical and business documentation for diverse audiences ranging from experienced technical staff to entry-level business users
- Experience editing enterprise or consumer user interfaces is a plus
- Experience working on projects that use the Agile/Scrum development framework is a plus
- Experience working in the healthcare field, is a plus
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Job Segment: Technical Writer, Consulting, Developer, Oracle, Database, Technology
Apply now »