Regional Marketing Manager, Prairies (AB, SK, MB)
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Prairies Region ? Calgary, Alberta location.
Rogers For Business Regional Manager
Rogers for Business is experiencing tremendous growth and is looking for passionate, goal-oriented individuals to join this winning team. We are currently looking for a Regional Marketing Manager based in Calgary, Alberta to manage the Prairies region. (Alberta, Saskatchewan & Manitoba)
The successful candidate will be responsible for flawless execution of National and Regional marketing programs, communications and events for the Commercial Business Segment and the Public Sector. Fundamental to the success of this role is the ability to multi-task, to be detailed oriented and driven.
- Execute on transformational National and Regional marketing programs that set Rogers apart as an overall business solutions provider. Seek to make a name for Rogers as a trusted advisor to commercial businesses and Public Sector in the Prairies region.
- Develop tactical marketing plans that support the Regional and National sales team?s objectives with an emphasis on one-to-one marketing and thought leadership.
- Partner with key regional & national stakeholders including Sales, Solutions Marketing, Brand, Sales Enablement, Product teams, dealers, and other regional and national Marketing teams, partners, etc.
- Support the National and Regional sales teams to increase Rogers?s presence and penetration and driving new wireless and wireline revenue to meet business targets.
- Plan and execute on-site sponsorships and events in the Prairies region (manage guest lists, invitations, RSVPs, lead processing, post-event reports)
- Plan and execute regional lead generating/demand generation marketing programs, communications, budgeting, and on-going tracking of all programs/campaigns in region.
- Adhere to budgets, Rogers?s policies and business rules of engagement.
- Your primary objective will be to seek and identify areas for new and expanded customer growth for innovative Rogers Business Solutions in the Prairies Region. Products include sales of Wireless, Wireline, Data Center, Cloud, Business Collaboration, IoT, telecom solutions.
- You must be a self-starter with strong prospecting, hunting, and strategic solutions sales skills.
- Understanding of the Regional nuances of your region including driving strategic execution and ensuring budgeting adherence.
- Understanding current and prospective customers' business issues with the ability to drive those market programs into tactical sales opportunities.
- Developing the right solution for clients' evolving business requirements with a Likelihood to Recommend (LTR) Customer First Approach.
- Build relationships with Sales partners and subject matter experts to engage as required to build profitable solutions
- Ability to work well with a broad team in order to leverage the correct skillset as applicable within your account opportunity
- Build trust, loyalty and solid long-term relationships with key decision-makers
- Share your ideas by actively participating in regular sales meetings and fulfill required sales administrative duties (CRM) to support your role.
- In depth opportunity to analyze, manage databases, and coordinate data usage to improve campaign success
- Coordinate marketing campaigns throughout the quarter including social campaigns
- Research Top accounts and businesses throughout Mid-Western Canada
- Ensure campaigns are properly accounted for in Sales Force, reporting
- Execute events and programs that drive lead generation for Sales
- Coordinate with internal teams to validate data sources, data mine, and ensure the most accurate reflection of internal data sources
- Work closely with cross functional business units ? Products, Marketing and Sales teams internally
Regional Marketing Qualifications
- Bachelor?s degree in marketing, communications or related field; MBA preferred
- SFDC ? Salesforce knowledge
- Minimum 8 to 10 years? experience in a B2B Marketing role targeted to segments such as SMB, medium, large businesses and public sector prior telecom experience.
- Strong project management, program/campaign development, tracking, reporting and execution abilities.
- Confidence in working with senior leaders to drive successful program development and execution. Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate in a matrix organization, and drive success with limited supervision
- Financial accountability, Achievement oriented self-starter who possesses solid sales & marketing background. Working knowledge of Microsoft office with experience in working with Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Working knowledge of Salesforce. Valid Driver?s License; Valid Canadian passport; travel within territory is required. Travel to the regional offices as required.
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what?s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]