Sr Developer - Java/Spring/Hibernate/Rest Webservices
Req ID: 48223
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Sr Developer - Java/Spring/Hibernate/Rest Webservices to join our team in Halifax , Nova Scotia (CA-NS) , Canada (CA) .
Basic Qualifications: (what are the skills required to do this job; with minimum years of experience on each)
- 7+ years of IT Experience in software development in Java based technologies
- Deep development experience with Core Java, J2EE,Java 8, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, SOA, JSON, XML, and REST web services
- Good experience on SQL and Oracle
- Should have detailed understanding of Apache Camel.
- Good to have basic understanding of AWS Lambda, AWS SQS or any message broker
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in all phases of software development life cycle for all handling different types of requests (especially Core development Projects)
- Minimum 2+ experience in Global (onshore/offshore) delivery model
- Worked in projects using DEVOPs CI/CD pipeline using tools like Maven, Jenkins etc.
- Ability to multi-task and lead small development teams to ensure timely software development deliverables
- Ability to perform coding, code reviews and troubleshoot all software development issues
- Knowledge of configuring application in AWS cloud environment.
Degree: B achelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Nice to Have:
- Health Care industry especially Health care plans
- Microservices experiences
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Job Segment: Developer, Java, Consulting, Database, Oracle, Technology
Apply now »